[update 1.1] #11112

Marcus Denker-4
11112
-----

Issue 1652: Behavior >> #allSubclassesDo: depends on #subclassesDo: which is defined in Class and friends only
        Thanks, Adrian Kuhn
Issue 1633: Object allSubInstances appears to loop forever
        Thanks, Eliot Miranda (from Squeak)
Issue 1655: MethodFinder Fixes
        Thanks, Bert Freudenberg (from Squeak)
Issue 1654: SpeedUpCommandHistory
        Thanks, Eliot Miranda (from Squeak)

Re: [update 1.1] #11112

Stan Shepherd
Thanks Marcus.

ScriptLoader>>update11086
        "self new update11086"
        SystemChangeNotifier uniqueInstance noMoreNotificationsFor: TheWorldMainDockingBar.

seems to be holding an obsolete reference to TheWorldMainDockingBar. Do these methods get cleaned out at some point?

...Stan

Marcus Denker-4 wrote
11112
-----

Issue 1652: Behavior >> #allSubclassesDo: depends on #subclassesDo: which is defined in Class and friends only
        Thanks, Adrian Kuhn
Issue 1633: Object allSubInstances appears to loop forever
        Thanks, Eliot Miranda (from Squeak)
Issue 1655: MethodFinder Fixes
        Thanks, Bert Freudenberg (from Squeak)
Issue 1654: SpeedUpCommandHistory
        Thanks, Eliot Miranda (from Squeak)

Re: [update 1.1] #11112

Stéphane Ducasse
Yes!
We remove all the updates during the release phase of 1.1

Stef

On Dec 23, 2009, at 12:36 PM, Stan Shepherd wrote:

> Thanks Marcus.
>
> ScriptLoader>>update11086
> "self new update11086"
> SystemChangeNotifier uniqueInstance noMoreNotificationsFor:
> TheWorldMainDockingBar.
>
> seems to be holding an obsolete reference to TheWorldMainDockingBar. Do
> these methods get cleaned out at some point?
>
> ...Stan
>

> Marcus Denker-4 wrote:
>>
>> 11112
>> -----
>>
>> Issue 1652: Behavior >> #allSubclassesDo: depends on #subclassesDo: which
>> is defined in Class and friends only
>> Thanks, Adrian Kuhn
>> Issue 1633: Object allSubInstances appears to loop forever
>> Thanks, Eliot Miranda (from Squeak)
>> Issue 1655: MethodFinder Fixes
>> Thanks, Bert Freudenberg (from Squeak)
>> Issue 1654: SpeedUpCommandHistory
>> Thanks, Eliot Miranda (from Squeak)

Re: [update 1.1] #11112

Stan Shepherd
Stéphane Ducasse wrote
Yes!
We remove all the updates during the release phase of 1.1

Stef

On Dec 23, 2009, at 12:36 PM, Stan Shepherd wrote:

> Thanks Marcus.
>
> ScriptLoader>>update11086
> "self new update11086"
> SystemChangeNotifier uniqueInstance noMoreNotificationsFor:
> TheWorldMainDockingBar.
>
> seems to be holding an obsolete reference to TheWorldMainDockingBar. Do
> these methods get cleaned out at some point?
>
> ...Stan
>

> Marcus Denker-4 wrote:
>>
>> 11112
>> -----
>>
>> Issue 1652: Behavior >> #allSubclassesDo: depends on #subclassesDo: which
>> is defined in Class and friends only
>> Thanks, Adrian Kuhn
>> Issue 1633: Object allSubInstances appears to loop forever
>> Thanks, Eliot Miranda (from Squeak)
>> Issue 1655: MethodFinder Fixes
>> Thanks, Bert Freudenberg (from Squeak)
>> Issue 1654: SpeedUpCommandHistory
>> Thanks, Eliot Miranda (from Squeak)

Is there any value to you if I run the test suite on these updates on a Linux box?

Re: [update 1.1] #11112

Stéphane Ducasse

> Is there any value to you if I run the test suite on these updates on a
> Linux box?

Sure
Here I guess that we have linux server but we did not put the server on linux yet.
The vision is we should get a seed + a config
        -> returns a report of tests
and in that context having it run on several Oses would be cool.