[update 1.1] #11115

Stéphane Ducasse
11115
-----

Issue 1683: From The Trunk: minor improvement of MethodDictionary>>includesKey:
        N. Cellier and Traits :)
Issue 1664: Long method can not be compiled using #compile: aString
Issue 1158: System Browser vs Class Browser tx David R.
Issue 1624: 1.1#alpha should be renamed to 1.1#unstable

Re: [update 1.1] #11115

Michael Roberts-2
re: #1624

you need to do this ;-)

SystemVersion current suffix: 'UNSTABLE'

thanks,
Mike

On Fri, Dec 25, 2009 at 10:50 AM, Stéphane Ducasse
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> 11115
> -----
>
> Issue 1683:     From The Trunk: minor improvement of MethodDictionary>>includesKey:
>        N. Cellier and Traits :)
> Issue 1664:     Long method can not be compiled using #compile: aString
> Issue 1158:     System Browser vs Class Browser tx David R.
> Issue 1624:     1.1#alpha should be renamed to 1.1#unstable

Re: [update 1.1] #11115

Stéphane Ducasse
we can keep alpha for us and just have the name of the image tagged UNSTABLE
because else we may have to change the update list and so on.
So I would not do more than I did because we can spend good energy on something else.

Stef
On Dec 25, 2009, at 8:53 PM, Michael Roberts wrote:

> re: #1624
>
> you need to do this ;-)
>
> SystemVersion current suffix: 'UNSTABLE'
>
> thanks,
> Mike
>
> On Fri, Dec 25, 2009 at 10:50 AM, Stéphane Ducasse
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> 11115
>> -----
>>
>> Issue 1683:     From The Trunk: minor improvement of MethodDictionary>>includesKey:
>>        N. Cellier and Traits :)
>> Issue 1664:     Long method can not be compiled using #compile: aString
>> Issue 1158:     System Browser vs Class Browser tx David R.
>> Issue 1624:     1.1#alpha should be renamed to 1.1#unstable

Re: [update 1.1] #11115

Michael Roberts-2
Ok, I take your point but I had given system version the ability to
write out the image name.  Now it doesn't have enough information or
we need this special case. This is with a view to automatic building.
Anyway it is not important at the moment. We can solve it later.

Mike

On Friday, December 25, 2009, Stéphane Ducasse
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> we can keep alpha for us and just have the name of the image tagged UNSTABLE
> because else we may have to change the update list and so on.
> So I would not do more than I did because we can spend good energy on something else.
>
> Stef
> On Dec 25, 2009, at 8:53 PM, Michael Roberts wrote:
>
>> re: #1624
>>
>> you need to do this ;-)
>>
>> SystemVersion current suffix: 'UNSTABLE'
>>
>> thanks,
>> Mike
>>
>> On Fri, Dec 25, 2009 at 10:50 AM, Stéphane Ducasse
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> 11115
>>> -----
>>>
>>> Issue 1683:     From The Trunk: minor improvement of MethodDictionary>>includesKey:
>>>        N. Cellier and Traits :)
>>> Issue 1664:     Long method can not be compiled using #compile: aString
>>> Issue 1158:     System Browser vs Class Browser tx David R.
>>> Issue 1624:     1.1#alpha should be renamed to 1.1#unstable

Re: [update 1.1] #11115

Stéphane Ducasse
Ok I see. So if you can sort that out. Excellent.

RIght now I'm fighting with expanding "mousse" to fix some cold air problem....
No debugger so far. :)

Stef

On Dec 26, 2009, at 10:20 AM, Michael Roberts wrote:

> Ok, I take your point but I had given system version the ability to
> write out the image name.  Now it doesn't have enough information or
> we need this special case. This is with a view to automatic building.
> Anyway it is not important at the moment. We can solve it later.
>
> Mike
>
> On Friday, December 25, 2009, Stéphane Ducasse
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> we can keep alpha for us and just have the name of the image tagged UNSTABLE
>> because else we may have to change the update list and so on.
>> So I would not do more than I did because we can spend good energy on something else.
>>
>> Stef
>> On Dec 25, 2009, at 8:53 PM, Michael Roberts wrote:
>>
>>> re: #1624
>>>
>>> you need to do this ;-)
>>>
>>> SystemVersion current suffix: 'UNSTABLE'
>>>
>>> thanks,
>>> Mike

Re: [update 1.1] #11115

Michael Roberts-2