[update 1.1] #11117

Stéphane Ducasse
11117
-----

- Issue 1694: New tests to ProtoObjectTest
- Issue 1695: prune search in MCFilteredVersionSorter
- Issue 1696: Add tests for Week class methods indexOfDay:, nameOfDay: and dayNames.
        Thanks mariano :)

- Issue 1700: Mac menus should be cleaned
        HostMenus... initialize
- Issue 1701: Don t fork the menu event handler
        Mike I merged your fixes because there were some Preferences left.
        Now let us know if this is also for 1.0

Re: [update 1.1] #11117

Stéphane Ducasse
Wait because mike just told me that 1700 was premature so I'm checking with him
if I should rollback.

Stef