[update 1.1] #11144

Marcus Denker-4
11144
-----

Issue 429: Pharo logo collapsed like window
Issue 1762: fullScreenMargin min should be -5
Issue 1580: strange WeakKeyAssociation2 in SystemDictionary...
Issue 1760: Monticello enhancement: avoid removing a method when it does not belong to package anymore
Issue 1757: fix underscores

Re: [update 1.1] #11144

Stéphane Ducasse
coool
Everytimes this is the same but everytime we get updates I like it!

> Issue 429: Pharo logo collapsed like window
> Issue 1762: fullScreenMargin min should be -5
> Issue 1580: strange WeakKeyAssociation2 in SystemDictionary...
> Issue 1760: Monticello enhancement: avoid removing a method when it does not belong to package anymore
> Issue 1757: fix underscores

Stef fixing latex and web stuff :(
Wanna code.