[update 1.1] #11219

Marcus Denker-4
Issue 2007: SketchMorph, PaintBoxMorph and friends removal
--
Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.

Re: [update 1.1] #11219

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys

This single line may seems simple but after a lot of thoughts and analysis we decided to remove
SketchMorph (there is imageMorph), SketchMorphEditor, PaintBoxMorph, PaintBoxColorPickerMorph (was just the third one
in the image).

CUIS also removed such classes and it makes the system way cleaner (Yes I know we are always saying the same)

Stef