[update 1.1] #11249

stephane ducasse
11249
-----

-  Issue 2114: Enhance SqNumberParser error handling inside Compiler. Tx nicolas
-  Issue 2116: Compiler sometimes return nil rather than diagnosing the problem. Tx nicolas

- Issue 2118: 1) Let unicode leading Char be zero (only 2 methods).
Arbitrarily solve the Russian/Nepalese environment conflict.
-- SOMEONE HAS TO CHECK WHAT SHOULD THE POLICY BE... --
(I guess a non issue except for OLPC Etoys)

2) Prepare a TextStopConditions object for handling endOfRun/crossedX without breaking a macron.

3) After loading, you should execute: EncodedCharSets initialize.

Thanks nicolas

Fwd: [update 1.1] #11249

Stéphane Ducasse

Begin forwarded message: