[update 1.1] #11256

1 message Options

[update 1.1] #11256

Stéphane Ducasse
11256
-----

- Issue 2127: CrLfFileStream comment
                Adds comments, reroutes default lineEnd setting methods on CrLfFileStream, and deprecates basicNew, just in case someone is using that.

Issue2118 LetUnicodeLeadingCharBeZero-Part5
        - fix some additional users of leadingChar = 0 (text composition must check ascii < stops size)
- fix a forgotten crlf
Thanks a **lot ** nicolas.
When I read this code it looks a bit complex and so difficult to debug :) and I appreciate that you take the time to help.

Stef
(now running to the doc with sick boy).... life is forcing you remove your hands from a keyboard.