[update 1.1] #11261

Stéphane Ducasse
11261
-----

- Issue 1978: Refactored DirectoryEntry by Chris Muller (tx Philippe)
- Issue 2137: TextConverter cleaning
Removes unneccessary complexity from TextConverter>> nextPutAll:toStream, use streamContents for code clarity in String>>convertToWithConverter.
- Issue 1656: remove #asOOP

Re: [update 1.1] #11261

Nicolas Cellier
2010/3/13 Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>:
> 11261
> -----
>
> - Issue 1978: Refactored DirectoryEntry by Chris Muller (tx Philippe)

Ah, excellent, but impossible to open a FileBrowser - see this one in
PharoInbox: Tools-nice.362

Nicolas

> - Issue 2137:   TextConverter cleaning
> Removes unneccessary complexity from TextConverter>> nextPutAll:toStream, use streamContents for code clarity in String>>convertToWithConverter.
> - Issue 1656:   remove #asOOP
>
> Stef

Re: [update 1.1] #11261

Stéphane Ducasse
Thanks nicolas. I'm cleaning the inbox and I will ntegrate now.

Stef