[update 1.1] #11289

Marcus Denker-4
11289
-----

Issue 296: Logo inside Pharo window should be locked ...
Issue 2196: Better cleanupForProduction

--
Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.

On Mar 23, 2010, at 3:45 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> After all the hashing changes would be cool to have a  new image in gforge :)

will do... a releaseclean makes sense, too.

        Marcus

> On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 3:40 PM, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
> 11289
> -----
>
> Issue 296:      Logo inside Pharo window should be locked ...
> Issue 2196:     Better cleanupForProduction
>
> --
> Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de

Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.

Re: [update 1.1] #11289

marcus some guys always want more ....

;)

> After all the hashing changes would be cool to have a  new image in gforge :)
>
> On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 3:40 PM, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
> 11289
> -----
>
> Issue 296:      Logo inside Pharo window should be locked ...
> Issue 2196:     Better cleanupForProduction

Re: [update 1.1] #11289

Mariano Martinez Peck
The thing is that those updates may take more than one hour in a non new pc without 10gb of internet. And if you work with older versions of the core, then you have problems trying to merge...as we already experimented that.