[update 1.1] #11293 Polymorph Enhancements

[update 1.1] #11293 Polymorph Enhancements

Stéphane Ducasse

11293
-----

Polymorph Enhancements

- Further remembered keyboard focus fixes.
PluggableButtonMorph refactorings.
Added MultistateLabelMorph that can adapt to interaction sates from buttons.
- Fixes for invalid (mis-spelled) sizing options (hResizing/vResizing).
Layout tweaks for theme built widgets due to TableLayout fixes.
Passivation ofactive window (topWIndow) upon click of World (c.f. remembered focus fixes).
Added #backgroundImage:layout: to PasteUpMorph as convenience for setting scaleable background image.
-Refactored automatic background image support in themes.
Corner style of source view drop down in Browser matches theme button corner style.
-Fixes for @-
-Added SimpleHierarchicalListMorph>>getListSelector.

Thanks gary!

Re: [update 1.1] #11293 Polymorph Enhancements

Stéphane Ducasse
Gary can you check because the button look ugly now

Stef

On Mar 24, 2010, at 12:20 PM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> 11293
> -----
>
> Polymorph Enhancements
>
> - Further remembered keyboard focus fixes.
> PluggableButtonMorph refactorings.
> Added MultistateLabelMorph that can adapt to interaction sates from buttons.
> - Fixes for invalid (mis-spelled) sizing options (hResizing/vResizing).
> Layout tweaks for theme built widgets due to TableLayout fixes.
> Passivation ofactive window (topWIndow) upon click of World (c.f. remembered focus fixes).
> Added #backgroundImage:layout: to PasteUpMorph as convenience for setting scaleable background image.
> -Refactored automatic background image support in themes.
> Corner style of source view drop down in Browser matches theme button corner style.
> -Fixes for @-
> -Added SimpleHierarchicalListMorph>>getListSelector.
>
> Thanks gary!

Screen shot 2010-03-24 at 12.24.55 PM.png (6K) Download Attachment

Re: [update 1.1] #11293 Polymorph Enhancements

argh I cannot use buttons anymore.... like pressing on open in MC. So I will rollback the changes!

Houston we have a problem

Stef

On Mar 24, 2010, at 12:20 PM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> 11293
> -----
>
> Polymorph Enhancements
>
> - Further remembered keyboard focus fixes.
> PluggableButtonMorph refactorings.
> Added MultistateLabelMorph that can adapt to interaction sates from buttons.
> - Fixes for invalid (mis-spelled) sizing options (hResizing/vResizing).
> Layout tweaks for theme built widgets due to TableLayout fixes.
> Passivation ofactive window (topWIndow) upon click of World (c.f. remembered focus fixes).
> Added #backgroundImage:layout: to PasteUpMorph as convenience for setting scaleable background image.
> -Refactored automatic background image support in themes.
> Corner style of source view drop down in Browser matches theme button corner style.
> -Fixes for @-
> -Added SimpleHierarchicalListMorph>>getListSelector.
>
> Thanks gary!

Re: [update 1.1] #11293 Polymorph Enhancements

Gary Chambers-4
A slightly trickier merge this time...

Best to keep current for the FuzzyLabelMorph change (somehow that has
reverted) to fix the ugly buttons.
And, perhaps, the trivial differences with respect to @- fixes.

The rest should be ok. Merges alright here.

Regards, Gary

argh I cannot use buttons anymore.... like pressing on open in MC. So I will
rollback the changes!

Houston we have a problem

Stef

On Mar 24, 2010, at 12:20 PM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> 11293
> -----
>
> Polymorph Enhancements
>
> - Further remembered keyboard focus fixes.
> PluggableButtonMorph refactorings.
> Added MultistateLabelMorph that can adapt to interaction sates from
> buttons.
> - Fixes for invalid (mis-spelled) sizing options (hResizing/vResizing).
> Layout tweaks for theme built widgets due to TableLayout fixes.
> Passivation ofactive window (topWIndow) upon click of World (c.f.
> remembered focus fixes).
> Added #backgroundImage:layout: to PasteUpMorph as convenience for setting
> scaleable background image.
> -Refactored automatic background image support in themes.
> Corner style of source view drop down in Browser matches theme button
> corner style.
> -Fixes for @-
> -Added SimpleHierarchicalListMorph>>getListSelector.
>
> Thanks gary!

Re: [update 1.1] #11293 Polymorph Enhancements

Henrik Sperre Johansen

On Mar 24, 2010, at 12:54 14PM, Gary Chambers wrote:

> A slightly trickier merge this time...
>
> Best to keep current for the FuzzyLabelMorph change (somehow that has reverted) to fix the ugly buttons.

Or if you liked it better, you can revert to the original version of FuzzyLabelMorph>>drawOn:, and set fuzzColor to Color transparent alpha: 0.001 instead of Color transparent.

There seems to be a bug in the primitive when alpha is exactly 0, which is what causes the weird look, but a color just a tiny fraction off, works.

Cheers,
Henry

Re: [update 1.1] #11293 Polymorph Enhancements

Gary Chambers-4
Indeed, though the current Pharo version has a performance benefit for
disabled buttons...

Regards, Gary

> On Mar 24, 2010, at 12:54 14PM, Gary Chambers wrote:
>
>> A slightly trickier merge this time...
>>
>> Best to keep current for the FuzzyLabelMorph change (somehow that has
>> reverted) to fix the ugly buttons.
>
> Or if you liked it better, you can revert to the original version of
> FuzzyLabelMorph>>drawOn:, and set fuzzColor to Color transparent alpha:
> 0.001 instead of Color transparent.
>
> There seems to be a bug in the primitive when alpha is exactly 0, which is
> what causes the weird look, but a color just a tiny fraction off, works.
>
> Cheers,
> Henry

Re: [update 1.1] #11293 Polymorph Enhancements

Thanks guys
I will give it a try now.
\I'm sick so my brain works slowly....

On Mar 24, 2010, at 1:07 PM, Henrik Johansen wrote:

> On Mar 24, 2010, at 12:54 14PM, Gary Chambers wrote:
>
>> A slightly trickier merge this time...
>>
>> Best to keep current for the FuzzyLabelMorph change (somehow that has reverted) to fix the ugly buttons.
>
> Or if you liked it better, you can revert to the original version of FuzzyLabelMorph>>drawOn:, and set fuzzColor to Color transparent alpha: 0.001 instead of Color transparent.
>
> There seems to be a bug in the primitive when alpha is exactly 0, which is what causes the weird look, but a color just a tiny fraction off, works.
>
> Cheers,
> Henry

Re: [update 1.1] #11293 Polymorph Enhancements

Gary Chambers-4
Join the club!

Regards, Gary