[update 1.1] #11401

Stéphane Ducasse
11401
-----

- Issue 2582: Rearrange World Menu. Thanks Laurent.

Re: [update 1.1] #11401

Adrian Lienhard
Thanks Laurent

One thing that needs being adapted as well is the Mac host menu. Since it depends on the world menu structure it is broken now.

Cheers,
Adrian

On Jun 22, 2010, at 08:55 , Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> 11401
> -----
>
> - Issue 2582: Rearrange World Menu. Thanks Laurent.
>
> Stef

Re: [update 1.1] #11401

laurent laffont
On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 9:17 AM, Adrian Lienhard <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks Laurent

One thing that needs being adapted as well is the Mac host menu. Since it depends on the world menu structure it is broken now.

How does this work ? I'm on Linux.

Laurent

Cheers,
Adrian

On Jun 22, 2010, at 08:55 , Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> 11401
> -----
>
> - Issue 2582: Rearrange World Menu. Thanks Laurent.
>
> Stef

Re: [update 1.1] #11401

Adrian Lienhard
Ok, then it is quite hard for you to do it ;)

So we need somebody on Mac. I can do it but I will probably not get around to it until the end of the week.

Cheers,
Adrian

On Jun 22, 2010, at 09:45 , laurent laffont wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 9:17 AM, Adrian Lienhard <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Thanks Laurent
>>
>> One thing that needs being adapted as well is the Mac host menu. Since it
>> depends on the world menu structure it is broken now.
>>

> How does this work ? I'm on Linux.
>
> Laurent
>

>> Cheers,
>> Adrian
>>
>> On Jun 22, 2010, at 08:55 , Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>>
>>> 11401
>>> -----
>>>
>>> - Issue 2582: Rearrange World Menu. Thanks Laurent.
>>>
>>> Stef

Re: [update 1.1] #11401

laurent laffont

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 10:02 AM, Adrian Lienhard <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ok, then it is quite hard for you to do it ;)

So we need somebody on Mac. I can do it but I will probably not get around to it until the end of the week.

Sorry. I have a Mac but rarely use OSX (don't feel at home with it). So I can do it but I don't know how host menu works.