[update 1.1] #11419

Marcus Denker-4
Part 1 of fixes used at Netstyle for deployment of CMSBOX with 1.1.1

11419
-----

Issue 2750: Loading an image segment can introduce a class named AnObsoleteFake37SomeName
Issue 3498: remove:ifAbsent: in linked list leads to interruption/sync problems

--
Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.

Re: [update 1.1] #11419

Adrian Lienhard
Thanks,

I just found and fixed another issue in 1.1.1 related to image segments (introduced by the HashedCollection refactoring):

Issue 3658: Dictionaries corrupt when loaded from image segment

For projects using image segments in Pharo (are we the only ones?) this is a critical fix.

Cheers,
Adrian