[update 1.2] #12012

Torsten Bergmann
When I'm in 12011 image and browse the HelpBrowser>>initWindow directly
it is OK and working.

When I open Monticello browser on squeaksource/Pharo then
the #initWindow in:

- HelpSystem-Core-StephaneDucasse.54 is OK
- HelpSystem-Core-StephaneDucasse.55 is broken
- HelpSystem-Core-StephaneDucasse.56 is broken

Could it be some Monticello magic since HelpSystem
was developed in both Squeak and Pharowhen it was in its
original squeaksource/HelpSystem?

I remember we had a similar issue where you rolled back
but couldnt find it.

Bye
T.

Re: [update 1.2] #12012

Stéphane Ducasse
I will try to update up to 12007 and see if I can reproduce it.