[update 1.2] #12020...#12022

Stéphane Ducasse
12020
-----
- Issue-2448-WideStringDisplayMangled. Part one. Thanks Henrik

12021
-----
- Issue-2448-WideStringDisplayMangled. Part Two of slice, now with inst var in super, and refactored methods.
Part ONE (ie version 3) needs to be loaded before this one.
(ie. this is needs two separate patches). Thanks Henrik

12022
-----
-  Issue 2597: Versions Browser diff checkboxes. Thanks Gary

Re: [update 1.2] #12020...#12022

Stéphane Ducasse
I'm checking and may be I have a slight bug in the scriptLoader.
I will try to investigate it.

Stef

On Jun 28, 2010, at 5:23 PM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> 12020
> -----
> - Issue-2448-WideStringDisplayMangled. Part one. Thanks Henrik
>
> 12021
> -----
> - Issue-2448-WideStringDisplayMangled. Part Two of slice, now with inst var in super, and refactored methods.
> Part ONE (ie version 3) needs to be loaded before this one.
> (ie. this is needs two separate patches). Thanks Henrik
>
> 12022
> -----
> -  Issue 2597: Versions Browser diff checkboxes. Thanks Gary
>
> Stef

Re: [update 1.2] #12020...#12022