[update 1.2] #12024

Stéphane Ducasse
Pavel can you have a look to see if everything is ok?

12024
-----

- Issue 2105: Packages remodularization

Re: [update 1.2] #12024

Pavel Krivanek-3
Great!

there are two issues: there's no new package System-BreakPoints (my
fault) and System-Installers.

SystemNavigation default obsoleteClasses -> an
Array(AnObsoleteSARInstaller AnObsoleteBreakPoint
AnObsoleteBreakpointManager AnObsoleteMczInstaller)

The empty system and method categories should be removed.

-- Pavel

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 7:09 PM, Stéphane Ducasse
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Pavel can you have a look to see if everything is ok?
>
> 12024
> -----
>
> - Issue 2105:   Packages remodularization

Re: [update 1.2] #12024

Stéphane Ducasse
do you have a fix?

Stef

On Jun 30, 2010, at 7:49 PM, Pavel Krivanek wrote:

> Great!
>
> there are two issues: there's no new package System-BreakPoints (my
> fault) and System-Installers.
>
> SystemNavigation default obsoleteClasses -> an
> Array(AnObsoleteSARInstaller AnObsoleteBreakPoint
> AnObsoleteBreakpointManager AnObsoleteMczInstaller)
>
> The empty system and method categories should be removed.
>
> -- Pavel
>
> On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 7:09 PM, Stéphane Ducasse
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Pavel can you have a look to see if everything is ok?
>>
>> 12024
>> -----
>>
>> - Issue 2105:   Packages remodularization

Re: [update 1.2] #12024

Pavel Krivanek-3
In the image 12023 do:

BreakPoint category: 'System-BreakPoints'.
BreakpointManager category: 'System-BreakPoints'.
MczInstaller category: 'System-Installers'.
SARInstaller category: 'System-Installers'

ScriptLoader new addPackage: 'System-Installers'.
ScriptLoader new addPackage: 'System-BreakPoints'.

Upload this new packages to the repository and add them to the next update.

-- Pavel

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 7:55 PM, Stéphane Ducasse
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> do you have a fix?
>
> Stef
>
> On Jun 30, 2010, at 7:49 PM, Pavel Krivanek wrote:
>
>> Great!
>>
>> there are two issues: there's no new package System-BreakPoints (my
>> fault) and System-Installers.
>>
>> SystemNavigation default obsoleteClasses -> an
>> Array(AnObsoleteSARInstaller AnObsoleteBreakPoint
>> AnObsoleteBreakpointManager AnObsoleteMczInstaller)
>>
>> The empty system and method categories should be removed.
>>
>> -- Pavel
>>
>> On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 7:09 PM, Stéphane Ducasse
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Pavel can you have a look to see if everything is ok?
>>>
>>> 12024
>>> -----
>>>
>>> - Issue 2105:   Packages remodularization

Re: [update 1.2] #12024

Pavel Krivanek-3
It will be better to modify the update 12024 directly. Reloading of
the packages will not remove the obsolete classes.

-- Pavel

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 8:00 PM, Pavel Krivanek
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> In the image 12023 do:
>
> BreakPoint category: 'System-BreakPoints'.
> BreakpointManager category: 'System-BreakPoints'.
> MczInstaller category: 'System-Installers'.
> SARInstaller category: 'System-Installers'
>
> ScriptLoader new addPackage: 'System-Installers'.
> ScriptLoader new addPackage: 'System-BreakPoints'.
>
> Upload this new packages to the repository and add them to the next update.
>
> -- Pavel
>
> On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 7:55 PM, Stéphane Ducasse
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> do you have a fix?
>>
>> Stef
>>
>> On Jun 30, 2010, at 7:49 PM, Pavel Krivanek wrote:
>>
>>> Great!
>>>
>>> there are two issues: there's no new package System-BreakPoints (my
>>> fault) and System-Installers.
>>>
>>> SystemNavigation default obsoleteClasses -> an
>>> Array(AnObsoleteSARInstaller AnObsoleteBreakPoint
>>> AnObsoleteBreakpointManager AnObsoleteMczInstaller)
>>>
>>> The empty system and method categories should be removed.
>>>
>>> -- Pavel

Re: [update 1.2] #12024

Pavel Krivanek-3
This code removes the obsolete classes in case you will not recreate
the update 12024:

DecompilerTests compileAll.
LanguageEnvironment compileAll.
FileServices cleanUp.
CodeHolder compileAll.
CompiledMethod compileAll.
Debugger compileAll.
Object compileAll.
MCMczInstallerTest compileAll.
MCInitializationTest compileAll.

-- Pavel

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 8:27 PM, Pavel Krivanek
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> It will be better to modify the update 12024 directly. Reloading of
> the packages will not remove the obsolete classes.
>
> -- Pavel
>
> On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 8:00 PM, Pavel Krivanek
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> In the image 12023 do:
>>
>> BreakPoint category: 'System-BreakPoints'.
>> BreakpointManager category: 'System-BreakPoints'.
>> MczInstaller category: 'System-Installers'.
>> SARInstaller category: 'System-Installers'
>>
>> ScriptLoader new addPackage: 'System-Installers'.
>> ScriptLoader new addPackage: 'System-BreakPoints'.
>>
>> Upload this new packages to the repository and add them to the next update.
>>
>> -- Pavel
>>
>> On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 7:55 PM, Stéphane Ducasse
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> do you have a fix?
>>>
>>> Stef

Re: [update 1.2] #12024

Ok I will redo it

Stef

On Jun 30, 2010, at 8:27 PM, Pavel Krivanek wrote:

> It will be better to modify the update 12024 directly. Reloading of
> the packages will not remove the obsolete classes.
>
> -- Pavel
>
> On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 8:00 PM, Pavel Krivanek
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> In the image 12023 do:
>>
>> BreakPoint category: 'System-BreakPoints'.
>> BreakpointManager category: 'System-BreakPoints'.
>> MczInstaller category: 'System-Installers'.
>> SARInstaller category: 'System-Installers'
>>
>> ScriptLoader new addPackage: 'System-Installers'.
>> ScriptLoader new addPackage: 'System-BreakPoints'.
>>
>> Upload this new packages to the repository and add them to the next update.
>>
>> -- Pavel
>>
>> On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 7:55 PM, Stéphane Ducasse
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> do you have a fix?
>>>
>>> Stef

Re: [update 1.2] #12024

if I build on 12024 I would not need to do the following?

        BreakPoint category: 'System-BreakPoints'.
>>> BreakpointManager category: 'System-BreakPoints'.
>>> MczInstaller category: 'System-Installers'.
>>> SARInstaller category: 'System-Installers'
>>>
>>> ScriptLoader new addPackage: 'System-Installers'.
>>> ScriptLoader new addPackage: 'System-BreakPoints'.

if I do?

> DecompilerTests compileAll.
> LanguageEnvironment compileAll.
> FileServices cleanUp.
> CodeHolder compileAll.
> CompiledMethod compileAll.
> Debugger compileAll.
> Object compileAll.
> MCMczInstallerTest compileAll.
> MCInitializationTest compileAll.

sorry to ask instead of trying to understand but it takes some times so I prefer to know in advance

Re: [update 1.2] #12024

Pavel Krivanek-3
You must do both parts.

-- Pavel

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 8:58 PM, Stéphane Ducasse
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> if I build on 12024 I would not need to do the following?
>
>        BreakPoint category: 'System-BreakPoints'.

> if I do?
>
>> DecompilerTests compileAll.
>> LanguageEnvironment compileAll.
>> FileServices cleanUp.
>> CodeHolder compileAll.
>> CompiledMethod compileAll.
>> Debugger compileAll.
>> Object compileAll.
>> MCMczInstallerTest compileAll.
>> MCInitializationTest compileAll.
>>

> sorry to ask instead of trying to understand but it takes some times so I prefer to know in advance

Re: [update 1.2] #12024

Stéphane Ducasse
Ok I will the last one in 12026

On Jun 30, 2010, at 9:02 PM, Pavel Krivanek wrote:

> You must do both parts.
>
> -- Pavel
>
> On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 8:58 PM, Stéphane Ducasse
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> if I build on 12024 I would not need to do the following?
>>
>>        BreakPoint category: 'System-BreakPoints'.

>> if I do?
>>
>>> DecompilerTests compileAll.
>>> LanguageEnvironment compileAll.
>>> FileServices cleanUp.
>>> CodeHolder compileAll.
>>> CompiledMethod compileAll.
>>> Debugger compileAll.
>>> Object compileAll.
>>> MCMczInstallerTest compileAll.
>>> MCInitializationTest compileAll.
>>>

>> sorry to ask instead of trying to understand but it takes some times so I prefer to know in advance

Re: [update 1.2] #12024

but in a 12025 I do not have the class anymore so I will redo 12024
I hope I do not miss a part.

Stef