[update 1.2] #12219

Marcus Denker-4
12219
-----

Issue 3145: Glamourous Theme integration
Issue 3171: Fix an Undeclared ref in UndoRecord
Issue 3170: Catchall for trivial cleanups
Issue 2994: PharoKernel Part 18 (part 2)

--
Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.

Re: [update 1.2] #12219

Stéphane Ducasse
thanks marcus.

Stef

On Oct 29, 2010, at 6:15 PM, Marcus Denker wrote:

> 12219
> -----
>
> Issue 3145: Glamourous Theme integration
> Issue 3171: Fix an Undeclared ref in UndoRecord
> Issue 3170: Catchall for trivial cleanups
> Issue 2994: PharoKernel Part 18 (part 2)
>

> --
> Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de

Re: [update 1.2] #12219

Sven Van Caekenberghe

On 29 Oct 2010, at 18:14, Marcus Denker wrote:

> Issue 3145: Glamourous Theme integration

Great!

However, something is wrong (unless it was intentional) with the collapse (minimize) and expand (maximize) icons in the window bar when you hover over them: both then show a box, in some strange fashion.

Sven

Re: [update 1.2] #12219

Fernando olivero-2
Yes, see the email i've sent to the list when i published this changes.
Fernando

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 6:12 PM, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 29 Oct 2010, at 18:14, Marcus Denker wrote:
>
>> Issue 3145:   Glamourous Theme integration
>
> Great!
>
> However, something is wrong (unless it was intentional) with the collapse (minimize) and expand (maximize) icons in the window bar when you hover over them: both then show a box, in some strange fashion.
>
> Sven

Re: [update 1.2] #12219

Tudor Girba
The theme is correct, but the problem comes from the new initializeForms method from the ThemeWatery class which links the minimize and maximize icons wrongly.

initializeForms
        "Initialize the receiver's image forms."

        |inactiveForm|
        super initializeForms.
        inactiveForm := self newWindowInactiveControlForm.
        self forms
                at: #stripes put: self newStripesForm;
                at: #windowCloseOver put: self newWindowCloseOverForm;
                at: #windowMinimizeOver put: self newWindowMaximizeOverForm;   <=====
                at: #windowMaximizeOver put: self newWindowMinimizeOverForm;   <=====
                at: #windowClosePassive put: inactiveForm;
                at: #windowMinimizePassive put: inactiveForm;
                at: #windowMaximizePassive put: inactiveForm

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Problem solving efficiency grows with the abstractness level of problem understanding."

Re: [update 1.2] #12219

Sven Van Caekenberghe
Yes, that fixes the problem. Thanks !

On 02 Nov 2010, at 15:39, Tudor Girba wrote:

> The theme is correct, but the problem comes from the new initializeForms method from the ThemeWatery class which links the minimize and maximize icons wrongly.
>
> initializeForms
> "Initialize the receiver's image forms."
>
> |inactiveForm|
> super initializeForms.
> inactiveForm := self newWindowInactiveControlForm.
> self forms
> at: #stripes put: self newStripesForm;
> at: #windowCloseOver put: self newWindowCloseOverForm;
> at: #windowMinimizeOver put: self newWindowMaximizeOverForm;   <=====
> at: #windowMaximizeOver put: self newWindowMinimizeOverForm;   <=====
> at: #windowClosePassive put: inactiveForm;
> at: #windowMinimizePassive put: inactiveForm;
> at: #windowMaximizePassive put: inactiveForm
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>
> On 2 Nov 2010, at 06:37, Fernando Olivero wrote:
>
>> Yes, see the email i've sent to the list when i published this changes.
>> Fernando

>>> Great!
>>>
>>> However, something is wrong (unless it was intentional) with the collapse (minimize) and expand (maximize) icons in the window bar when you hover over them: both then show a box, in some strange fashion.
>>>
>>> Sven
>>>

> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Problem solving efficiency grows with the abstractness level of problem understanding."

Re: [update 1.2] #12219

can you publish that in a bug entry so that we do not forget?