[update 1.2] #12297

Torsten Bergmann
Tudor Girba
>I tried to start from zero and add a new variable (e.g., color) only when I >could not distinguish something

If that is true then why do you use the additional blue for activated
buttons instead of using a gray one:

  lightSelectionColor
        ^ Color gray

in your original theme - you can distinguish buttons already
using the gray-style gradient (see attached example).

However ... all of this is very specific to a particular persons
view of the world. As you said you've choosen blue since it is
the color of Moose...

Bye
T.

screen.png (52K) Download Attachment

Re: [update 1.2] #12297

Tudor Girba
Because we could not distinguish it enough when there are many controls on the board. Exactly because color is used so sparingly makes a light blue efficient.

Any design will depend on someone's perception, but this does not mean that there cannot be reasons behind it :).

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Speaking louder won't make the point worthier."