[update 1.2] #12339

Marcus Denker-4
12339
-----

Issue 3575: [Failing Tests] Obsolete classes after tests (workaround)
--
Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.

Re: [update 1.2] #12339

Francisco Ortiz Peñaloza
Hi,

after updating to this version, Shout starts to fail sendind DNU
everywere. One of the things i detect was this update loads in my
image a Shout package signed markus.denker.1...

Is there a way to see what're the changes on an update?

Thanks,
Francisco

On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 11:49 AM, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> 12339
> -----
>
> Issue 3575:     [Failing Tests] Obsolete classes after tests (workaround)
> --
> Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de

Re: [update 1.2] #12339

Stéphane Ducasse
How do you update?
Because I took 12339 and loaded ConfigurationOfShout and it works
I did the same with configurationOfPhaor and it works.

> Hi,
>
> after updating to this version, Shout starts to fail sendind DNU
> everywere. One of the things i detect was this update loads in my
> image a Shout package signed markus.denker.1...
>
> Is there a way to see what're the changes on an update?
>
> Thanks,
> Francisco
>
> On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 11:49 AM, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> 12339
>> -----
>>
>> Issue 3575:     [Failing Tests] Obsolete classes after tests (workaround)
>> --
>> Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
>> INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.

Re: [update 1.2] #12339

Francisco Ortiz Peñaloza
i'd latest shout loaded and updated the image from System>Software
update, you're right if i load latest shout again it works but would
like to understand why an update broke shout maybe there are changes
to integrate to shout.

Thanks

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 5:05 AM, Stéphane Ducasse
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> How do you update?
> Because I took 12339 and loaded ConfigurationOfShout and it works
> I did the same with configurationOfPhaor and it works.
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> after updating to this version, Shout starts to fail sendind DNU
>> everywere. One of the things i detect was this update loads in my
>> image a Shout package signed markus.denker.1...
>>
>> Is there a way to see what're the changes on an update?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Francisco
>>
>> On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 11:49 AM, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> 12339
>>> -----
>>>
>>> Issue 3575:     [Failing Tests] Obsolete classes after tests (workaround)
>>> --
>>> Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
>>> INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.

ODBC on W7 and Pharo 1.4

FDominicus
I'm not sure if I should  post it here, but I can not see another place
where I  should post it.

I've a problem with the fetching of Double numbers form an Access
Database.

I'll attach a test database.

You can register  this database in the ODBC configuration and then
you just have to run:
con := ODBCConnection dsn: 'testDB' user: '' password:  ''.

(con query: 'select * from tblTest') execute: ''.

Then inspect the  result and see the value of DoubleValue is
wrong/broken.

e.g it is: 123 and
while fetchin it I  get:

an ODBCRow(#DoubleValue->2.0302831328797532e-307 #ID->1 )

Which sureley is some very very small number ;-(

So I think the code for the data adaption may be the problem.

AFAIKT the ODBCColumn Descriptions looks ok. Anyway there must be some
kind of problem.

Regards
Friedrich