[update 1.2] #12352

Marcus Denker-4
12352
-----

Issue 4157: TextColor is ignored in large TextEditors
Issue 4153: add temp does not add the temp in

--
Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.

Re: [update 1.2] #12352

Damien Cassou
On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 8:49 AM, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Issue 4157:     TextColor is ignored in large TextEditors

IIRC, this was made on purpose to avoid waiting hours for syntax
highlighting to color big regions.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

popular by not having them." James Iry

Re: [update 1.2] #12352

Tudor Girba
Hi,

On 12 May 2011, at 17:19, Damien Cassou wrote:

> On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 8:49 AM, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Issue 4157:     TextColor is ignored in large TextEditors
>
> IIRC, this was made on purpose to avoid waiting hours for syntax
> highlighting to color big regions.

I see the intent but I think this is done at the wrong level, because like this we have no way to highlight something even if we would be willing to wait.

Cheers,
Doru

> --
> Damien Cassou
> http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st
>
> "Lambdas are relegated to relative obscurity until Java makes them
> popular by not having them." James Iry

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Relationships are of two kinds: those we choose and those that happen. They both matter."