[update 1.3] #13005

Marcus Denker-4
13005
-----

Issue 3560: Clean of RML
Issue 3559: Remodularization of BalloonMorph
--
Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.

Re: [update 1.3] #13005

Igor Stasenko
we're already in 1.3???
wow... i didn't noticed..
guys, where is official announcement of new version release? :)

On 20 January 2011 22:15, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> 13005
> -----
>
> Issue 3560:     Clean of RML
> Issue 3559:     Remodularization of BalloonMorph
> --
> Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de

Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.

Re: [update 1.3] #13005

Marcus Denker-4

On Jan 20, 2011, at 10:41 PM, Igor Stasenko wrote:

> we're already in 1.3???
> wow... i didn't noticed..
> guys, where is official announcement of new version release? :)

no release yet... 1.2 is frozen, but Full does not even build since a week
(see https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/job/Pharo%201.2/ ),
there are bugs

1.2
        http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/list?can=2&q=milestone=1.2
1.2 Full
        http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/list?can=2&q=milestone=1.2-DevImage

(it would actualy be nice if more people would actively help ro reduce these...
else there will be never a release. simple as that.)

But the stuff for 1.3 starts to accumulate so rapidly that we need
to get a way to integrate some of it already, else we are swamped.

        Marcus