[update 1.3] #13180

Marcus Denker-4
13180
-----

Issue 4075: when you execute a script in headless mode, doesnt quit
Issue 4144: MessageSet buildWith: is unused and can be removed
Issue 4128: update links of Announcements help
Issue 4120: CrLfFileStream needs to be moved to Compatibility package
Issue 4149: Fix a deprecation in SHParserST80 (fixed by undeprecated)

--
Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.

Re: [update 1.3] #13180

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 7:39 PM, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
13180
-----

Issue 4075:     when you execute a script in headless mode, doesnt quit
Issue 4144:     MessageSet buildWith: is unused and can be removed
Issue 4128:     update links of Announcements help
Issue 4120:     CrLfFileStream needs to be moved to Compatibility package
Issue 4149:     Fix a deprecation in SHParserST80 (fixed by undeprecated)

SHParserST80  isn't it from Shout ?  It is not in the core....
I don't understand :(

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: [update 1.3] #13180

Marcus Denker-4

On May 3, 2011, at 8:12 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 7:39 PM, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
> 13180
> -----
>
> Issue 4075:     when you execute a script in headless mode, doesnt quit
> Issue 4144:     MessageSet buildWith: is unused and can be removed
> Issue 4128:     update links of Announcements help
> Issue 4120:     CrLfFileStream needs to be moved to Compatibility package
> Issue 4149:     Fix a deprecation in SHParserST80 (fixed by undeprecated)
>

> SHParserST80  isn't it from Shout ?  It is not in the core....

yes, that is why I opted to "fix" instead Core to not deprecate this method but (for now)
have it in the new Compatibility package.