[update 1.4] #14093

Marcus Denker-4
14093
-----

Issue 4645: use a bit more {} instead of Array with:

Issue 4644: subclass of ReadStreamTest to test RWBinaryOrTextStreamTest

Issue 4634: Tools menu build by code from Deprecated13

Issue 4627: Remove deprecated from NullTextStyler

Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

Pharo mentioned in InfoQ article

carlo.t
Good to see Pharo and some of the related projects (PetitParser, tODE) mentioned in an article written by Werner Schuster on InfoQ.
Take a look at http://www.infoq.com/news/2011/08/smalltalk-in-browser

I'd like to thank everyone for all their hard work in making Pharo a better platform.

On a rather random side note I see a contracting job to make a video game using squeak/smalltalk on the elance website. Might be of interest to someone
See http://www.elance.com/j/video-game-developer/25782784/
        Description: We are looking to build a video game for our clothing company. We prefer to build this on Java, Squeak, Smalltalk or Python however we are open for any suggestions.

Cheers
Carlo