[update 1.4] #14191

stephane ducasse

14191
-----

 Issue 4904: MorphTreeMorph improvements. Thanks Alain Plantec.
        - Speed improvement: 10 to 12 times faster !
  the speed is now very near from what is possible with PluggableListMorph.
  the TimeProfiler is now very efficient.

- made MorphTreeModel composable (see MCSliceMaker which is not a MorphTreeModel subclass anymore)

- Start to use Annoucements instead of change/update (see MorphTreeSelectionChanged announcement)
- no item forgotten when sliding with the mouse for auto multiselection (as in the TestRunner, try to select items with the mouse, some items are not selected if the mouse slides too fast)
- no need for TickList* (8 classes) and no need for a CheckList class

Re: [update 1.4] #14191

Stéphane Ducasse
Apparently this fixes has a problem so we will have to investigate and I will rollback as soon as I have access to a decent network.
(I hope around 10 pm).

On Oct 11, 2011, at 3:34 PM, stephane ducasse wrote:

> 14191
> -----
>
> Issue 4904: MorphTreeMorph improvements. Thanks Alain Plantec.
> - Speed improvement: 10 to 12 times faster !
>  the speed is now very near from what is possible with PluggableListMorph.
>  the TimeProfiler is now very efficient.
>
> - made MorphTreeModel composable (see MCSliceMaker which is not a MorphTreeModel subclass anymore)
>
> - Start to use Annoucements instead of change/update (see MorphTreeSelectionChanged announcement)
> - no item forgotten when sliding with the mouse for auto multiselection (as in the TestRunner, try to select items with the mouse, some items are not selected if the mouse slides too fast)
> - no need for TickList* (8 classes) and no need for a CheckList class
>
> Stef

Re: [update 1.4] #14191

Stéphane Ducasse
I rollbacked this fix for now and we are working with alain to find a solution.

Stef