[update 1.4] #14191

Stéphane Ducasse
The kind of update we all love :)

14191
-----

- Speed improvement: 10 to 12 times faster !
  the speed is now very near from what is possible with PluggableListMorph.
  the TimeProfiler is now very efficient.

- made MorphTreeModel composable (see MCSliceMaker which is not a MorphTreeModel subclass anymore)

- Start to use Annoucements instead of change/update (see MorphTreeSelectionChanged announcement)

- no item forgotten when sliding with the mouse for auto multiselection (as in the TestRunner, try to select items with the mouse, some items are not selected if the mouse slides too fast)

- no need for TickList* (8 classes) and no need for a CheckList class

Re: [update 1.4] #14191

Tudor Girba-2
This is exciting :)

Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Beauty is where we see it."

Re: [update 1.4] #14191

Stéphane Ducasse
Oh yes!
took us some times to get in but it is worth it.
Stef

> This is exciting :)
>
> Doru
>

> On 12 Oct 2011, at 11:43, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>
>> The kind of update we all love :)
>>
>> Stef
>> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=4904
>> 14191
>> -----
>>
>> - Speed improvement: 10 to 12 times faster !
>> the speed is now very near from what is possible with PluggableListMorph.
>> the TimeProfiler is now very efficient.
>>
>> - made MorphTreeModel composable (see MCSliceMaker which is not a MorphTreeModel subclass anymore)
>>
>> - Start to use Annoucements instead of change/update (see MorphTreeSelectionChanged announcement)
>>
>> - no item forgotten when sliding with the mouse for auto multiselection (as in the TestRunner, try to select items with the mouse, some items are not selected if the mouse slides too fast)
>>
>> - no need for TickList* (8 classes) and no need for a CheckList class
>
> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Beauty is where we see it."

Re: [update 1.4] #14191

Alain Plantec-3
thanks,
yes, It could be improved further, tell me or better open issues.
for complex trees as in the SettingBrowser, there is not so much gain.
background loading is the way to go.
Alain