[update] #10236

Marcus Denker
10236
-----

Issue 316: forgetAllGrabCommandsFrom: at startup scanning all the
objects
Issue 559: Message sent but not implemented: AlignmentMorph
Issue 579: 0007218: ClassOrganizer categories breaks if given an empty
array
Issue 580: 0007291: MC1.5 overrides methods in HTTPSocket
Issue 581: 0007218: ClassOrganizer categories breaks if given an empty
array
Issue 234: 0007131: Syntax Error dialogs raise more errors than does
the calling Parser
Issue 235: 0007205: Monticello Snapshot Speedup via new
MethodReference ivar
Postscript: UIThemeWatery2 beCurrent.

--
Marcus Denker  --  [hidden email]
http://www.marcusdenker.de

Re: [update] #10236

Igor Stasenko
2009/2/18 Marcus Denker <[hidden email]>:
> 10236
> -----
>
> Issue 316:      forgetAllGrabCommandsFrom: at startup scanning all the
> objects

beautiful!! I like the power of smalltalk, even if it used in such
inhumane manner  :)

> Issue 559:      Message sent but not implemented: AlignmentMorph
> Issue 579:      0007218: ClassOrganizer categories breaks if given an empty
> array
> Issue 580:      0007291: MC1.5 overrides methods in HTTPSocket
> Issue 581:      0007218: ClassOrganizer categories breaks if given an empty
> array
> Issue 234:      0007131: Syntax Error dialogs raise more errors than does
> the calling Parser
> Issue 235:      0007205: Monticello Snapshot Speedup via new
> MethodReference ivar
> Postscript:     UIThemeWatery2 beCurrent.
>

> --
> Marcus Denker  --  [hidden email]
> http://www.marcusdenker.de

Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.

Re: [update] #10236

johnmci

On 18-Feb-09, at 4:44 AM, Marcus Denker wrote:

> 10236
> -----
>
> Issue 316: forgetAllGrabCommandsFrom: at startup scanning all the
> objects

Er so what did we do here? In relooking at this I was confused about
the intent and I guess the bug.

Preferences purgeUndoOnQuit   from a naming viewpoint seemed to imply
that the purge would
occur on quit, but not on startup if True, otherwise it would occur at
startup time.

However the old code would entirely disable the purging both at
startup and shutdown if purgeUndoOnQuit was false.
Maybe the intent was to call it  purgeUndoRecords

--
=
=

Re: [update] #10236

Adrian Lienhard

On Feb 18, 2009, at 20:37 , John M McIntosh wrote:

> On 18-Feb-09, at 4:44 AM, Marcus Denker wrote:
>
>> 10236
>> -----
>>
>> Issue 316: forgetAllGrabCommandsFrom: at startup scanning all the
>> objects
>
> Er so what did we do here?

I added a cs in response to your comment, and I noted: "Like this we
either purge on shutdown *or* on startup, but not twice. Default is on
shutdown."
OK?
Cheers,
Adrian