[update] 10343

Adrian Lienhard
Final license cleaning...

- Network-Url-GabrielOmarCotelli.7
        HTTPUrl>>retrieveContentArgs:
- Morphic-GabrielOmarCotelli.326
        TransformMorph >> numberOfItemsPotentiallyInViewWith:
        PluggableListMorph >> numSelectionsInView
        WorldState class >> deferredExecutionTimeLimit
        WorldState >> runStepMethodsIn:
- Cleaning of PMM methods
        Object >> isTrait
        Set class >> rehashAllSets
        Set class >> new
        CodeLoader class >> exportCodeSegment:classes:keepSource:
        FloatTest >> testInfinity3 (deleted)
        FloatTest >> testZero2 (deleted)

This should make Pharo MIT license clean. Will do an audit to be sure
tomorrow.

Adrian

Re: [update] 10343

this is cool!!!!!
Thanks a lot gabriel for your help!!!!

Stef

On Jun 22, 2009, at 12:34 AM, Adrian Lienhard wrote:

> Final license cleaning...
>
> - Network-Url-GabrielOmarCotelli.7
> HTTPUrl>>retrieveContentArgs:
> - Morphic-GabrielOmarCotelli.326
> TransformMorph >> numberOfItemsPotentiallyInViewWith:
> PluggableListMorph >> numSelectionsInView
> WorldState class >> deferredExecutionTimeLimit
> WorldState >> runStepMethodsIn:
> - Cleaning of PMM methods
> Object >> isTrait
> Set class >> rehashAllSets
> Set class >> new
> CodeLoader class >> exportCodeSegment:classes:keepSource:
> FloatTest >> testInfinity3 (deleted)
> FloatTest >> testZero2 (deleted)
>

> This should make Pharo MIT license clean. Will do an audit to be sure
> tomorrow.
>
> Adrian

Re: [update] 10343

Nicolas Cellier
Beware: you are re-introducing bugs, at least http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=6584 in:
CodeLoader>>#exportCodeSegment:classes:keepSource:

No code should call Symbol allInstances anymore. It is an abstract class...
Please replace with Symbol allSymbols.

Nicolas

2009/6/22 Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>
this is cool!!!!!
Thanks a lot gabriel for your help!!!!

Stef

On Jun 22, 2009, at 12:34 AM, Adrian Lienhard wrote:

> Final license cleaning...
>
> - Network-Url-GabrielOmarCotelli.7
>       HTTPUrl>>retrieveContentArgs:
> - Morphic-GabrielOmarCotelli.326
>       TransformMorph >> numberOfItemsPotentiallyInViewWith:
>       PluggableListMorph >> numSelectionsInView
>       WorldState class >> deferredExecutionTimeLimit
>       WorldState >> runStepMethodsIn:
> - Cleaning of PMM methods
>       Object >> isTrait
>       Set class >> rehashAllSets
>       Set class >> new
>       CodeLoader class >> exportCodeSegment:classes:keepSource:
>       FloatTest >> testInfinity3 (deleted)
>       FloatTest >> testZero2 (deleted)
>

> This should make Pharo MIT license clean. Will do an audit to be sure
> tomorrow.
>
> Adrian

Re: [update] 10343

Adrian Lienhard
Ouch. Thanks, Nicolas for finding this.
When I rewrote the method last evening I thought PMM only changed _
to :=.

I created the following issue: http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=900

Cheers,
Adrian

>>> ___________________
>>> http://www.adrian-lienhard.ch/

Re: [update] 10343

Romain Robbes
Rob, can you confirm this?

Romain

On Jun 22, 2009, at 4:58 AM, Rob Rothwell wrote:

[...]

<ATT00001.txt>

Re: [update] 10343

Rob Rothwell
Sure...I just downloaded 10342 for good measure, opened it up, opened a Workspace, and watched OCompletion work while typing "Morph new openInWorld."

Then I ran the system updates to 10343, and it did not work anymore.

Should I log an issue?

Rob

2009/6/24 Romain Robbes <[hidden email]>
[...]

Hockenberry
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: [update] 10343

Rob Rothwell
Thanks!

That did it...

Rob

2009/6/24 Marco Schmidt <[hidden email]>
Reloading the eCompletion packages from Squeaksource helps for me in these situations after updating my images.

Marco