[update] #10393

Marcus Denker-3
10393
-----
Issue 987: 'stack top' variable on debugger crashes it
Issue 986: mac-roman text encoding broken
revert:
Issue 913: Problem with ob-debugger

        Marcus

--
Marcus Denker - http://marcusdenker.de
New: Twitter account: http://twitter.com/marcusdenker

Re: [update] #10393

Damien Cassou
Hi Marcus,

thank you very much for your quick release. However. I can still
reproduce bug #987 that you marked duplicate and then closed.

Bye

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 4:36 PM, Marcus Denker<[hidden email]> wrote:

> 10393
> -----
> Issue 987:      'stack top' variable on debugger crashes it
> Issue 986:      mac-roman text encoding broken
> revert:
> Issue 913:      Problem with ob-debugger
>
>        Marcus
>
> --
> Marcus Denker - http://marcusdenker.de
> New: Twitter account: http://twitter.com/marcusdenker

Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

popular by not having them." James Iry

Re: [update] #10393

Marcus Denker-3

On 27.07.2009, at 10:52, Damien Cassou wrote:

> Hi Marcus,
>
> thank you very much for your quick release. However. I can still
> reproduce bug #987 that you marked duplicate and then closed.

Ups, sorry. I did the update in a hurry (big meeting today), so I
missunderstood
the report.

        Marcus