[update] #10435

Marcus Denker-3
10435
-----
Issue 1159: System-Settings package must disappear
Issue 1172: ScriptLoader>>#cleanupForRelease calls deprecated methods

Postscript:
(MCPackage named: 'System-Settings') unload.
ScriptLoader new cleanUpForRelease.

--
Marcus Denker - http://marcusdenker.de
PLEIAD Lab - Computer Science Department (DCC) - University of Chile

Re: [update] #10435

Alain Plantec-4
Marcus Denker a écrit :
> 10435
> -----
> Issue 1159: System-Settings package must disappear

Hi all,

After the update, following setting test classes from the
Tests-System-Settings system category are still in the image:
PragmaCollectorTest, PragmaSettingDeclarationsTest,
PragmaSettingHardReset,  PragmaSettingListenerTest.
So, the Tests-System-Settings system category should be removed too in
order to fully remove settings.

Cheers
Alain

Re: [update] #10435

Marcus Denker-3

On 05.09.2009, at 03:15, Alain Plantec wrote:

> Marcus Denker a écrit :
>> 10435
>> -----
>> Issue 1159: System-Settings package must disappear
>>
> Hi all,
>
> After the update, following setting test classes from the
> Tests-System-Settings system category are still in the image:
> PragmaCollectorTest, PragmaSettingDeclarationsTest,
> PragmaSettingHardReset,  PragmaSettingListenerTest.
> So, the Tests-System-Settings system category should be removed too in
> order to fully remove settings.

Ok, I will do another update to remove those

        Marcus