ar 315 UIManagerization. Replaces all the trivial references to
SelectionMenu, CustomMenu, and FillInTheBlank.
ar 314 Add a revert item to the patches menu so that local changes can
reverted after diffing to a repository. Useful to weed out intermediate
changes that turn out to have no impact after all.
- sort class vars and pools (merging Eliot s and my fixes)
- deal with nil user/password in MCHttpRepository
- bf 318
- store and read preambles/postscripts in textual source, too
- show preambles/postscripts when browsing a snapshot
Making shortcuts work in the MCPatchBrowser
Adapt a test-case to reality
- In the MCSnapshotBrowser, when we have abolutely
nothing selected, we don t want to see an empty
string, instead we see the packages scripts or, in
the testcase, the info that this package doesn t define