[update] #10446

1 message Options

[update] #10446

Stéphane Ducasse

10446
-----

ar 315 UIManagerization. Replaces all the trivial references to
PopUpMenu,
SelectionMenu, CustomMenu, and FillInTheBlank.

ar 314 Add a revert item to the patches menu so that local changes can
be
reverted after diffing to a repository. Useful to weed out intermediate
changes that turn out to have no impact after all.

bf 316
- sort class vars and pools (merging Eliot s and my fixes)
bf 317
- deal with nil user/password in MCHttpRepository
- bf 318
- store and read preambles/postscripts in textual source, too
- show preambles/postscripts when browsing a snapshot

rkrk 319
Making shortcuts work in the MCPatchBrowser

tfel.320
    Adapt a test-case to reality
        - In the MCSnapshotBrowser, when we have abolutely
        nothing selected, we don t want to see an empty
        string, instead we see the packages scripts or, in
        the testcase, the info that this package doesn t define
        any scripts