[update] #10450 and 10451

Stéphane Ducasse
Since it would be a pity to not harvest siple improvement or bug fixes
from the squeak trunk I will try to follow
and integrate simple ones regularly.

10450
-----

  Issue 1216: [Squeak] messageTally minor but easy fix

10451
-----

  Issue 1215: [Squeak] MC latest changes from colin in squeak
        - When choosing a required package, don t offer the selected
package, or packages that are already required.
        - Get rid of that ridiculous confirmation if there are newer versions
        when saving.

Re: [update] #10450 and 10451

Lukas Renggli
>  Issue 1215:   [Squeak] MC latest changes from colin in squeak
>        - When choosing a required package, don t offer the selected
> package, or packages that are already required.
>        - Get rid of that ridiculous confirmation if there are newer versions
>        when saving.

Thank you!

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: [update] #10450 and 10451

Stéphane Ducasse
Thanks for letting me know that I'm not losing my time...
I think that this is really important to avoid to lose good fixes
made by squeakers.

Stef