[update] #10468

Damien Cassou
10468
-----

Issue 275: TODO: remove OldSocket

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

popular by not having them." James Iry

Re: [update] #10468

Stéphane Ducasse
cool damien nice to see you integrating fixes :)

Stef

On Oct 6, 2009, at 5:55 PM, Damien Cassou wrote:

> 10468
> -----
>
> Issue 275: TODO: remove OldSocket
>
> --
> Damien Cassou
> http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st
>
> "Lambdas are relegated to relative obscurity until Java makes them
> popular by not having them." James Iry

Re: [update] #10468

Damien Cassou
On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 12:44 PM, Stéphane Ducasse
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> cool damien nice to see you integrating fixes :)

I also enhanced the release process in the middle :-). The message
that appears at the very end was something like:

You now have to
1) ./upFile <changeset>

<changeset> is now replaced by the name of the changeset file :-)

On Oct 6, 2009, at 11:55 PM, Damien Cassou wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 12:44 PM, Stéphane Ducasse
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> cool damien nice to see you integrating fixes :)
>
> I also enhanced the release process in the middle :-).

I saw that :)