[update] #10469

Stéphane Ducasse

10469
-----

- Issue 1287: Polymorph Diff enh
- UITheme better comment and auto exec examples!
- Issue 985: Speed-up SqNumberParser (Mantis 6976)
                Merge a few #raisedToInteger: refactoring from trunk for optimizing
SqNumberParser.
This is related to http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=985
- Issue 1235: UIManager #request:initialAnswer: returns nil on Cancel
instead of empty string

Re: [update] #10469

Henrik Sperre Johansen
The messages listed in the issue
(Browser >> addSystemCategory,
PluggableThemedPanelMorph >> duplicateClassWithNewName: aSymbol)
have not been modified to handle the nil case on cancel.

I'm not sure what in this update addresses them.

They do showcase yet a few more cases where you do NOT want to handle
nil and empty differently though. :)

Cheers,
Henry

On Oct 7, 2009, at 12:18 49PM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> 10469
> -----
> - Issue 1235: UIManager #request:initialAnswer: returns nil on Cancel
> instead of empty string

Re: [update] #10469

Stéphane Ducasse
Yes  I asked damien if it could produce a slice with all the code
because I could not easily see the conflict.
What I merged what another related issue 925 or 955 from memory. and
we have to integrate the pendings
items from 1235 (which should still be open).

Stef

On Oct 7, 2009, at 2:27 PM, Henrik Johansen wrote:

> The messages listed in the issue
> (Browser >> addSystemCategory,
> PluggableThemedPanelMorph >> duplicateClassWithNewName: aSymbol)
> have not been modified to handle the nil case on cancel.
>
> I'm not sure what in this update addresses them.
>
> They do showcase yet a few more cases where you do NOT want to handle
> nil and empty differently though. :)
>
> Cheers,
> Henry
>
> On Oct 7, 2009, at 12:18 49PM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>

>> 10469
>> -----
>> - Issue 1235: UIManager #request:initialAnswer: returns nil on Cancel
>> instead of empty string

Re: [update] #10469

Stéphane Ducasse
Henry