update 13195/Remove Simple Morphic

Torsten Bergmann
Looks like #13195 removes Simple morphic. I havent seen a
post on this update number here on the list, so
why was it removed when it was introduced recently?
Is it moved from core to dev image?

Also note that empty SimpleMorphic-XXX" class categories are
still there.

Bye
T.

Re: update 13195/Remove Simple Morphic

Stéphane Ducasse
It was removed because fernando told us that this is an old version.
He is working to make sure that we can get the latest CUIS version in Pharo.
In parallel and to help him we are working on removing
        Toolbuilder
        and the old StringHolder hierarchy.
BTW anybody is welcomed to help

Stef