[update 2.0] #20223

Marcus Denker-4
20223
-----

Issue 6408: inputWidgetForFileOrDirectoryWithAction: for Dummies

Issue 6406: [BUG]: FileDialogWindow: Open on Absolute Path

Issue 6403: handle obsolete classes in MessageSend >> value and value:

Issue 6401: package System-PragmaCollector

Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

Re: [update 2.0] #20223

Pavel Krivanek-3
On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 11:11 AM, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
> 20223
> -----
>
> Issue 6408:     inputWidgetForFileOrDirectoryWithAction: for Dummies
>         http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=6408
>
> Issue 6406:     [BUG]: FileDialogWindow: Open on Absolute Path
>         http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=6406

The test is failing on Mac

-- Pavel

> Issue 6403:     handle obsolete classes in MessageSend >> value and value:
>         http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=6403
>
> Issue 6401:     package System-PragmaCollector
>         http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=6401
>

> --
> Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

Re: [update 2.0] #20223

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Pavel Krivanek-3 wrote
> Issue 6406:     [BUG]: FileDialogWindow: Open on Absolute Path
>         http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=6406

The test is failing on Mac
I downloaded Pharo-2.0-AfterRunningTests.zip, and the test passes on my Mac.

The error message in the report is useless. When I get out of work, I'll change #comparingStringBetween:and: to use the #fullPrintString instead of limiting it to 10 characters, so we can see what the heck is going on when tests fail on Jenkins. In the UI, the window title will truncate anyway, so there's no loss I can see.

Sean
Cheers,
Sean

Re: [update 2.0] #20223

Camillo Bruni-3

On 2012-07-18, at 15:21, Sean P. DeNigris wrote:

> Pavel Krivanek-3 wrote
>>
>>> Issue 6406:     [BUG]: FileDialogWindow: Open on Absolute Path
>>>        http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=6406
>>
>> The test is failing on Mac
>>

> I downloaded Pharo-2.0-AfterRunningTests.zip, and the test passes on my Mac.
>
> The error message in the report is useless. When I get out of work, I'll
> change #comparingStringBetween:and: to use the #fullPrintString instead of
> limiting it to 10 characters, so we can see what the heck is going on when
> tests fail on Jenkins. In the UI, the window title will truncate anyway, so
> there's no loss I can see.

yes please! :)