[update 2.0] #20238

EstebanLM
20238
-----

Issue 6447: [ENH]: #assert:equals: message should not truncate

Issue 6448: [BUG]: TextEditorDialogWindow should Fit All Text

Issue 6485: New spec version

 Issue 6487: New Spec version

Issue 6489: Better Gzip API for unzipping

Issue 6491: Halos are broken

Issue 6492: Make PluggableTextMorph more customizable

Issue 6493: Integrate new version of Fuel and remove obsolete packages

Issue 6494: Spotlight enhancement. No lose focus on tab

9!

Re: [update 2.0] #20238

Camillo Bruni-3
...and the url trigger does not work :/

https://ci.lille.inria.fr/pharo/view/Pharo%202.0/job/Pharo-2.0/urltriggerPollLog/?

On 2012-08-01, at 13:59, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:

> 20238
> -----
>
> Issue 6447: [ENH]: #assert:equals: message should not truncate
>
> Issue 6448: [BUG]: TextEditorDialogWindow should Fit All Text
>
> Issue 6485: New spec version
>
> Issue 6487: New Spec version
>
> Issue 6489: Better Gzip API for unzipping
>
> Issue 6491: Halos are broken
>
> Issue 6492: Make PluggableTextMorph more customizable
>
> Issue 6493: Integrate new version of Fuel and remove obsolete packages
>
> Issue 6494: Spotlight enhancement. No lose focus on tab
>
> 9!

Re: [update 2.0] #20238

EstebanLM
and what does that means? because the update worked, AFAIS

On Aug 1, 2012, at 2:02 PM, Camillo Bruni <[hidden email]> wrote:

> ...and the url trigger does not work :/
>
> https://ci.lille.inria.fr/pharo/view/Pharo%202.0/job/Pharo-2.0/urltriggerPollLog/?
>

> On 2012-08-01, at 13:59, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> 20238
>> -----
>>
>> Issue 6447: [ENH]: #assert:equals: message should not truncate
>> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=6447
>>
>> Issue 6448: [BUG]: TextEditorDialogWindow should Fit All Text
>> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=6448
>>
>> Issue 6485: New spec version
>> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=6485
>>
>> Issue 6487: New Spec version
>> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=6487
>>
>> Issue 6489: Better Gzip API for unzipping
>> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=6489
>>
>> Issue 6491: Halos are broken
>> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=6491
>>
>> Issue 6492: Make PluggableTextMorph more customizable
>> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=6492
>>
>> Issue 6493: Integrate new version of Fuel and remove obsolete packages
>> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=6493
>>
>> Issue 6494: Spotlight enhancement. No lose focus on tab
>> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=6494
>>
>> 9!

Re: [update 2.0] #20238

Camillo Bruni-3
yeah, I changed the build to use the hudson URL checker and not the URLTrigger plugin.
seems like the simpler default version works :)

On 2012-08-01, at 14:15, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:

> and what does that means? because the update worked, AFAIS
>
> On Aug 1, 2012, at 2:02 PM, Camillo Bruni <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> ...and the url trigger does not work :/
>>
>> https://ci.lille.inria.fr/pharo/view/Pharo%202.0/job/Pharo-2.0/urltriggerPollLog/?
>>

>> On 2012-08-01, at 13:59, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> 20238
>>> -----
>>>
>>> Issue 6447: [ENH]: #assert:equals: message should not truncate
>>> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=6447
>>>
>>> Issue 6448: [BUG]: TextEditorDialogWindow should Fit All Text
>>> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=6448
>>>
>>> Issue 6485: New spec version
>>> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=6485
>>>
>>> Issue 6487: New Spec version
>>> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=6487
>>>
>>> Issue 6489: Better Gzip API for unzipping
>>> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=6489
>>>
>>> Issue 6491: Halos are broken
>>> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=6491
>>>
>>> Issue 6492: Make PluggableTextMorph more customizable
>>> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=6492
>>>
>>> Issue 6493: Integrate new version of Fuel and remove obsolete packages
>>> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=6493
>>>
>>> Issue 6494: Spotlight enhancement. No lose focus on tab
>>> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=6494
>>>
>>> 9!

Re: [update 2.0] #20238

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Camillo Bruni-3 wrote
yeah, I changed the build to use the hudson URL checker and not the URLTrigger plugin.
Oops, I deleted the URL checker trigger when I saw the URLTrigger had worked for the #20237 build. Are you saying that it stopped working again for #20238?! WTF?!
Cheers,
Sean

Re: [update 2.0] #20238

Camillo Bruni-3

On 2012-08-01, at 15:37, "Sean P. DeNigris" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Camillo Bruni-3 wrote
>>
>> yeah, I changed the build to use the hudson URL checker and not the
>> URLTrigger plugin.
>>

> Oops, I deleted the URL checker trigger when I saw the URLTrigger had worked
> for the #20237 build. Are you saying that it stopped working again for
> #20238?! WTF?!

no no, I changed the config, so it started working again :)
But there are two places where you can specify the url trigger, and one works (the simple one line config) and one doesn't (the ultra fancy interface).

In short, it works now

Re: [update 2.0] #20238

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Camillo Bruni-3 wrote
one works (the simple one line config) and one doesn't (the ultra fancy interface).
I'm assuming (simple = "Build when a URL's content changes") [1] and (fancy = URLTrigger) [2]

If you check https://ci.lille.inria.fr/pharo/view/Pharo%202.0/job/Pharo-2.0/243/console , you'll see that [2] triggered that build. Then [1] triggered the next build.
Cheers,
Sean

Re: [update 2.0] #20238

Camillo Bruni-3

On 2012-08-01, at 15:43, "Sean P. DeNigris" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Camillo Bruni-3 wrote
>>
>> one works (the simple one line config) and one doesn't (the ultra fancy
>> interface).
>>

> I'm assuming (simple = "Build when a URL's content changes") [1] and (fancy
> = URLTrigger) [2]

yeah

> If you check
> https://ci.lille.inria.fr/pharo/view/Pharo%202.0/job/Pharo-2.0/243/console ,
> you'll see that [2] triggered that build. Then [1] triggered the next build.

indeed, strange... since today I checked the URLTrigger poll statuses after
esteban release a new version. and even though it ran regularly it did not
report any changes / triggered the build.

actually I don't really care for as long as it works :P

Re: [update 2.0] #20238

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Camillo Bruni-3 wrote
actually I don't really care for as long as it works :P
Me too. I thought I read somewhere that the simple one was obsolete, but if it's working now...
Cheers,
Sean