[update 2.0] #20240

EstebanLM
20240
-----

Issue 5772: Deprecate FileDirectory

Issue 6499: New Nautilus version

Issue 6500: New Nautilus version

Issue 6504: Trait tests mess with the System Announcer

Re: [update 2.0] #20240

Pavel Krivanek-3
Undeclared removeUnreferencedKeys should be done in the next release...

-- Pavel

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 1:06 PM, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:

> 20240
> -----
>
> Issue 5772:     Deprecate FileDirectory
>         http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=5772
>
> Issue 6499:     New Nautilus version
>         http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=6499
>
> Issue 6500:     New Nautilus version
>         http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=6500
>
> Issue 6504:     Trait tests mess with the System Announcer
>         http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=6504

Re: [update 2.0] #20240

EstebanLM
yeah... just forget about it when doing this one :)

On Aug 2, 2012, at 5:08 PM, Pavel Krivanek <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Undeclared removeUnreferencedKeys should be done in the next release...
>
> -- Pavel
>
> On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 1:06 PM, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> 20240
>> -----
>>
>> Issue 5772:     Deprecate FileDirectory
>>        http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=5772
>>
>> Issue 6499:     New Nautilus version
>>        http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=6499
>>
>> Issue 6500:     New Nautilus version
>>        http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=6500
>>
>> Issue 6504:     Trait tests mess with the System Announcer
>>        http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=6504

Re: [update 2.0] #20240

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Feast or famine... for this build, the simple trigger fired twice, and URLTrigger once (all hours after the update), plus Esteban's manual build = 4! I filed another two bug reports with the URLTrigger plugin...

Sean
Cheers,
Sean