[update 2.0] #20262

Marcus Denker-4
20262
-----

Issue 6585: Fuel has ref to non-existing FLPackageLoader

Issue 6582: ComposableModel >> #instantiateModels: is broken

Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

Re: [update 2.0] #20262

Pavel Krivanek-3
The image is broken, it cannot add new methods :(
it requires to add MethodAdded>>newMethod or similar hack

-- Pavel

On Aug 21, 2012, at 2:52 PM, Pavel Krivanek <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The image is broken, it cannot add new methods :(
> it requires to add MethodAdded>>newMethod or similar hack

The strange thing is that it worked.

What I did was:

        -> DL the image (after tests where run on Mac and linux, so it works)
        -> Ran "ScriptLoader new cleanUpForRelease"
        -> put that image on gforge
        -> used it as the seed for jenkins

The resulting image now has problems, I have no idea why.

> -- Pavel
>
> On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 12:58 PM, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> 20262
>> -----
>>
>> Issue 6585:     Fuel has ref to non-existing FLPackageLoader
>>        http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=6585
>>
>> Issue 6582:     ComposableModel >> #instantiateModels: is broken
>>        http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=6582
>>
>> --
>> Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

--
Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

Re: [update 2.0] #20262

Pavel Krivanek-3
I only guess. Maybe the RecentMessageList was not working well before
so the error was not visible.

-- Pavel

On Aug 21, 2012, at 3:01 PM, Pavel Krivanek <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I only guess. Maybe the RecentMessageList was not working well before
> so the error was not visible.

Ok, I think the easiest is to go back the the image where the bug is hidden, update
that and then it should work even with an image saved and cleaned...

I will do that now.

On Aug 22, 2012, at 10:26 AM, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Aug 21, 2012, at 3:01 PM, Pavel Krivanek <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I only guess. Maybe the RecentMessageList was not working well before
>> so the error was not visible.
>>

> Ok, I think the easiest is to go back the the image where the bug is hidden, update
> that and then it should work even with an image saved and cleaned...
>
> I will do that now.

Gitorous is down. So I have to wait.

        Marcus

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 11:15 AM, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Aug 22, 2012, at 10:26 AM, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> On Aug 21, 2012, at 3:01 PM, Pavel Krivanek <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> I only guess. Maybe the RecentMessageList was not working well before
>>> so the error was not visible.
>>>

>> Ok, I think the easiest is to go back the the image where the bug is hidden, update
>> that and then it should work even with an image saved and cleaned...
>>
>> I will do that now.
>

> Gitorous is down. So I have to wait.
>
>         Marcus

BTW, it seems that Recent Message List is really not working well. It
doesn't log new message changes since 20236 - the switch to
Announcements.

-- Pavel

On Aug 22, 2012, at 11:15 AM, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Aug 22, 2012, at 10:26 AM, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> On Aug 21, 2012, at 3:01 PM, Pavel Krivanek <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> I only guess. Maybe the RecentMessageList was not working well before
>>> so the error was not visible.
>>>

>> Ok, I think the easiest is to go back the the image where the bug is hidden, update
>> that and then it should work even with an image saved and cleaned...
>>
>> I will do that now.
>

> Gitorous is down. So I have to wait.

Ok, so 2.0 looks good again. Just 3 tests failing (tests are run on Mac and Linux, just not win).

        Marcus

--
Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

Re: [update 2.0] #20262

Sven Van Caekenberghe

On 22 Aug 2012, at 14:27, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Ok, so 2.0 looks good again. Just 3 tests failing (tests are run on Mac and Linux, just not win).

Great!