[update 2.0] #20262

Torsten Bergmann
Marcus wrote:
>Ok, so 2.0 looks good again.

Really? Not on Windows since issue #6531 makes it
impossible to save the (one-click) image again
which makes Pharo 2.0 currently unusable.

Anyone with debug-knowledge on startup logic
able to help here?

Thx
T.

Re: [update 2.0] #20262

Camillo Bruni-3

On 2012-08-22, at 14:44, "Torsten Bergmann" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Marcus wrote:
>> Ok, so 2.0 looks good again.
>
> Really? Not on Windows since issue #6531 makes it
> impossible to save the (one-click) image again
> which makes Pharo 2.0 currently unusable.
>
> Anyone with debug-knowledge on startup logic
> able to help here?

you can debug the startup errors no?
that should give you quite a precise description of the error...

and does it happen with the normal images as well?

Re: [update 2.0] #20262

Pavel Krivanek-3
I tried to open the latest image with Wine and save it. PharoDebug.log attached.

-- Pavel

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 2:55 PM, Camillo Bruni <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 2012-08-22, at 14:44, "Torsten Bergmann" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Marcus wrote:
>>> Ok, so 2.0 looks good again.
>>
>> Really? Not on Windows since issue #6531 makes it
>> impossible to save the (one-click) image again
>> which makes Pharo 2.0 currently unusable.
>>
>> Anyone with debug-knowledge on startup logic
>> able to help here?
>
> you can debug the startup errors no?
> that should give you quite a precise description of the error...
>
> and does it happen with the normal images as well?

PharoDebug.log (57K) Download Attachment