[update 2.0] #20496

Stéphane Ducasse
From santiago :)

20496
-----

Issue 7349: rootApplication does not exist in Pharo. Thanks Vanessa Pena and Pablo Estefo.

Issue 7349: rootApplication does not exist in Pharo. Thanks Vanessa Pena and Pablo Estefo.

Issue 7356: New comment in MessageTally> Thanks Alexandre and Milton.
        http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=7356.

Issue 7328: diffmorph does not shows the middle separator. Thanks Sean De Nigris.
Diff information:
http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/Pharo20/Tools-StephaneDucasse.1020.diff
http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/Pharo20/Refactoring-Tests-Core-StephaneDucasse.63.diff
http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/Pharo20/Polymorph-Widgets-StephaneDucasse.761.diff

Re: [update 2.0] #20496

Camillo Bruni-3
Stef, do you see this entry!!

https://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=7352

if you continue developing you will seriously screw up the image...

we need discipline on that, if a HorribleErrorBlockingEverything appears the world stops
and all forces focus on that....

On 2013-01-29, at 17:42, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

> From santiago :)
>
> 20496
> -----
>
> Issue 7349: rootApplication does not exist in Pharo. Thanks Vanessa Pena and Pablo Estefo.
>
> Issue 7349: rootApplication does not exist in Pharo. Thanks Vanessa Pena and Pablo Estefo.
>
> Issue 7356: New comment in MessageTally> Thanks Alexandre and Milton.
> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=7356.
>
> Issue 7328: diffmorph does not shows the middle separator. Thanks Sean De Nigris.
> Diff information:
> http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/Pharo20/Tools-StephaneDucasse.1020.diff
> http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/Pharo20/Refactoring-Tests-Core-StephaneDucasse.63.diff
> http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/Pharo20/Polymorph-Widgets-StephaneDucasse.761.diff

Re: [update 2.0] #20496

Stéphane Ducasse

> Stef, do you see this entry!!

yes and we spent a lot of time with it.
Trying a lot of different ways to understand it and fix it.
Now we are sure that this is 7240 that introduced it.
Don't be worry Camille: the classBuilder is an really really ugly part of the system that we should ***throw away***
but it will take time.

> https://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=7352
>
> if you continue developing you will seriously screw up the image...
>
> we need discipline on that, if a HorribleErrorBlockingEverything appears the world stops
> and all forces focus on that….

I was not aware of that protocol.