[update 2.0] #20498

Stéphane Ducasse
20498
-----

- Issue 6309: Failing test on Windows related to SocketStream
        Thanks Daniel and Esteban.
Diff information:
http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/Pharo20/Network-Kernel-StephaneDucasse.83.diff

Re: [update 2.0] #20498

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Great, this is important.
Such a small change while the bug was open for so long.
Good work.

On 29 Jan 2013, at 20:12, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

> 20498
> -----
>
> - Issue 6309: Failing test on Windows related to SocketStream
> Thanks Daniel and Esteban.
> Diff information:
> http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/Pharo20/Network-Kernel-StephaneDucasse.83.diff
>

> Stef

Re: [update 2.0] #20498

Stéphane Ducasse
Yes the sprint was great.
We were fighting with some serious bugs. For some of them we will have to really think what we want to do.
like the gofer does not load twice because this is deeper than that.

Stef