[update 2.0] #20531

Marcus Denker-4

Re: [update 2.0] #20531

Camillo Bruni-3
yes! smart chars and completion got usable again!!
thanks guys!

Re: [update 2.0] #20531

stephane ducasse

> yes! smart chars and completion got usable again!!
> thanks guys!

how do you get smart characters working on Latest update: #20531
because there is no setting anymore :(

Stef

> On 2013-02-09, at 00:12, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> 20531
>> -----
>>
>> Issue 7464: Code critic - codecritc browser
>> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=7464
>>
>> Issue 7102: Dont insert spaces between SmartCharacters
>> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=7102
>>
>> Issue 7466: PluggableTextMorph redo still not working
>> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=7466
>>

>> Diff information:
>> http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/Pharo20/NECompletion-MarcusDenker.91.diff
>> http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/Pharo20/Morphic-MarcusDenker.1350.diff
>> http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/Pharo20/Manifest-CriticBrowser-MarcusDenker.57.diff
>> http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/Pharo20/Manifest-Core-MarcusDenker.111.diff

Re: [update 2.0] #20531

stephane ducasse
Apparently the search does not work but when I put smart character on

typing

aaaa"

got me into

MessageNotUnderstood: Character>>negative
Character(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #negative
Character class>>value:
ByteString>>at:
Text>>at:
Text(SequenceableCollection)>>at:ifAbsent:
SmalltalkEditor(TextEditor)>>previousCharacterIfAbsent:
NOCController(NECController)>>smartCharacterWithEvent:
NOCController(NECController)>>smartInputWithEvent:
NOCController(NECController)>>handleKeystrokeWithoutMenu:
NOCController(NECController)>>handleKeystrokeBefore:editor:
NOCController class(NECController class)>>codeCompletionAround:textMorph:keyStroke:
ToolRegistry>>codeCompletionAround:textMorph:keyStroke:
TextMorphForEditView(TextMorph)>>keyStroke:
TextMorphForEditView>>keyStroke:
TextMorphForEditView(TextMorph)>>handleKeystroke:
KeyboardEvent>>sentTo:
TextMorphForEditView(Morph)>>handleEvent:
TextMorphForEditView(Morph)>>handleFocusEvent:
HandMorph>>sendFocusEvent:to:clear: in Block: [ActiveHand := self....
PasteUpMorph>>becomeActiveDuring: in Block: [aBlock value]
BlockClosure>>on:do:
PasteUpMorph>>becomeActiveDuring:
HandMorph>>sendFocusEvent:to:clear:
HandMorph>>sendEvent:focus:clear:
HandMorph>>sendKeyboardEvent:
HandMorph>>handleEvent:
HandMorph>>processEvents
WorldState>>doOneCycleNowFor: in Block: [:h | ...
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>do:
WorldState>>handsDo:

On Feb 9, 2013, at 6:11 PM, stephane ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> yes! smart chars and completion got usable again!!
>> thanks guys!
>
> how do you get smart characters working on Latest update: #20531
> because there is no setting anymore :(
>
> Stef
>

>> On 2013-02-09, at 00:12, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> 20531
>>> -----
>>>
>>> Issue 7464: Code critic - codecritc browser
>>> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=7464
>>>
>>> Issue 7102: Dont insert spaces between SmartCharacters
>>> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=7102
>>>
>>> Issue 7466: PluggableTextMorph redo still not working
>>> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=7466
>>>

>>> Diff information:
>>> http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/Pharo20/NECompletion-MarcusDenker.91.diff
>>> http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/Pharo20/Morphic-MarcusDenker.1350.diff
>>> http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/Pharo20/Manifest-CriticBrowser-MarcusDenker.57.diff
>>> http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/Pharo20/Manifest-Core-MarcusDenker.111.diff

Re: [update 2.0] #20531

stephane ducasse
Sorry but  the behavior is not the same as before

typing
"
=> "|"

this is ok
now removing one " should remove both.

This was like that and the same for {}[]
Since my image simply crashes and kick me out I could not debug it.

Re: [update 2.0] #20531

Camillo

I'm totally puzzled

I only get this crash when I use your script.

#!/bin/bash
# some magic to find out the real location of this script dealing with symlinks
DIR=`readlink "$0"` || DIR="$0";
DIR=`dirname "$DIR"`;
cd "$DIR"
DIR=`pwd`
cd - > /dev/null
# disable parameter expansion to forward all arguments unprocess to the VM
set -f
# run the VM and pass along all arguments as is
"$DIR"/"vm/Pharo.app/Contents/MacOS/Pharo" -headless "$@"