[update 3.0] #30086

Marcus Denker-4

Re: [update 3.0] #30086

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Marcus Denker-4 wrote
30086
10425 DateAndTime refactoring
Hooray, I love progress on DateAndTime... this one was reeeeally ugly!
Cheers,
Sean

Re: [update 3.0] #30086

mmimica

Re: [update 3.0] #30086

Marcus Denker-4

On May 3, 2013, at 5:11 PM, Milan Mimica <[hidden email]> wrote:

How about a 2.0 backport?

Good question…

Re: [update 3.0] #30086

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2

On 04 May 2013, at 08:37, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On May 3, 2013, at 5:11 PM, Milan Mimica <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> How about a 2.0 backport?
>>
> Good question…

That will be quite difficult: it is a pretty aggressive refactoring, based on some important modifications that came before it, and it will need further debugging - typical for the current dev branch, hard to do cleanly in a stable branch.

Re: [update 3.0] #30086

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
mmimica wrote
How about a 2.0 backport?
As much as you all know I love backporting, in this case it's probably not a good place to apply resources. The changes are deep and it's been broken for years.
Cheers,
Sean