[update 6.0] #60519

Marcus Denker-4
In the build queue for Pharo6:

60519
-----

20622 Pharo 6.1 Cannot use FFIExternalStructures out of the box
        https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20622

20611 leftover #logCr debug logging in GLEmptyBrick>>#area
        https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20611

Re: [update 6.0] #60519

Stephane Ducasse-3
Super cool!

On Fri, Nov 3, 2017 at 9:43 AM, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> In the build queue for Pharo6:
>
> 60519
> -----
>
> 20622 Pharo 6.1 Cannot use FFIExternalStructures out of the box
>         https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20622
>
> 20611 leftover #logCr debug logging in GLEmptyBrick>>#area
>         https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20611

Re: [update 6.0] #60519

NorbertHartl
Wow! Is there an explanation for that? If this is the pharo6 maintenance I would be very lucky!

Too many good things happening here, too less time to spent!

Norbert

> Am 03.11.2017 um 09:46 schrieb Stephane Ducasse <[hidden email]>:
>
> Super cool!
>

> On Fri, Nov 3, 2017 at 9:43 AM, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> In the build queue for Pharo6:
>>
>> 60519
>> -----
>>
>> 20622 Pharo 6.1 Cannot use FFIExternalStructures out of the box
>>        https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20622
>>
>> 20611 leftover #logCr debug logging in GLEmptyBrick>>#area
>>        https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20611

Re: [update 6.0] #60519

Marcus Denker-4

> On 3 Nov 2017, at 09:50, Norbert Hartl <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Wow! Is there an explanation for that? If this is the pharo6 maintenance I would be very lucky!

Yes, Pharo6 maintenance. The idea is to back port what makes sense and especially things that
people find and need fixed.

E.g. Clement provided the FFIExternalStructure post load.

        Marcus

> Too many good things happening here, too less time to spent!

Far too many things… which is good :-)

        Marcus

Re: [update 6.0] #60519

NorbertHartl
That is so cool. I think everyone that uses pharo in production appreciates this very much!

Norbert