[update 6.1] #60542

Marcus Denker-4
60542
-----

22305 Backport to Pharo6: "Leave Variable Undeclared"

22298 Backport of the fix of Infinite Debugger

Re: [update 6.1] #60542

Tim Mackinnon
Hi Marcus - does this mean that a fresh zero conf of 6.1 will have the variable undeclared change? If so - then I should remove my port of your fix into what I load into exercism.

This does raise an interesting question - is there a way to get a fixed 6.1 version (like a tag) - so that I don’t always have to retest if stuff gets ported? (e.g. have a known tagged version that will work until I retest with later back ports?)

Tim

On 17 Aug 2018, at 07:55, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:

60542
-----

22305 Backport to Pharo6: "Leave Variable Undeclared"

22298 Backport of the fix of Infinite Debugger

Re: [update 6.1] #60542

Marcus Denker-4

> On 17 Aug 2018, at 14:25, Tim Mackinnon <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Marcus - does this mean that a fresh zero conf of 6.1 will have the variable undeclared change? If so - then I should remove my port of your fix into what I load into exercism.

Yes!

> This does raise an interesting question - is there a way to get a fixed 6.1 version (like a tag) - so that I don’t always have to retest if stuff gets ported? (e.g. have a known tagged version that will work until I retest with later back ports?)

There is the update number. This is 60542. You can treat that like a minor version number 542 of Pharo6.

        Marcus