update jquery to recent version?

Stefan Schmiedl
Hi,

does anybody have any experiences with/caveats against
using the current jquery-1.4.4 instead of version 1.3.2 that
comes with Iliad?

Thanks,
s.

Re: update jquery to recent version?

Nicolas Petton
Le lundi 24 janvier 2011 à 21:04 +0100, Stefan Schmiedl a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> does anybody have any experiences with/caveats against
> using the current jquery-1.4.4 instead of version 1.3.2 that
> comes with Iliad?

No, but it shouldn't be a problem to upgrade to the latest jQuery.
If you're willing to try it, I'll be happy to fix any issue you may
encounter. We have to switch to the current version of jQuery anyway :)

Nico

Am 24.01.2011 21:48, schrieb Nicolas Petton:
> Le lundi 24 janvier 2011 à 21:04 +0100, Stefan Schmiedl a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> does anybody have any experiences with/caveats against
>> using the current jquery-1.4.4 instead of version 1.3.2 that
>> comes with Iliad?
> No, but it shouldn't be a problem to upgrade to the latest jQuery.
> If you're willing to try it, I'll be happy to fix any issue you may
> encounter. We have to switch to the current version of jQuery anyway :)
I'll give it a shot during the week, then.

s.