update linux info page again, please [CentOS/RHEL]

update linux info page again, please [CentOS/RHEL]

Pharo Smalltalk Developers mailing list
Hello,

please, edit CentOS7 installation page:
https://pharo.org/gnu-linux-installation-64

and add workaround for CentOS7 section, wihout this symlink, iceberg is broken:

(do as root)
cd /usr/lib64
ln -s libcurl.so.4 libcurl-gnutls.so.4

Best solution is to put this in the RPM post installation step (I mean RPM from official Pharo CentOS repository) - but we will wait for this fix for months, maybe years, so, workaround info on that page is necessary and easy to manage.

More details here:
http://lists.pharo.org/pipermail/pharo-dev_lists.pharo.org/2018-July/272624.html

Thanks! pf

Re: update linux info page again, please [CentOS/RHEL]

Marcus Denker-4
Hello,

I have added it.