updated webdoc for 2.0

Camillo Bruni-3
still some bugs left, especially with selectors with "strange" characters
such as $: ;):

http://pharo.gforge.inria.fr/doc/1.4/
http://pharo.gforge.inria.fr/doc/2.0/

Once the configuration for seaside is released I can update the config of
webdoc to load everything under 2.0. Currently it will fail due to the
dependency to seaside.

Re: updated webdoc for 2.0

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2

On 19 Mar 2013, at 09:23, Camillo Bruni <[hidden email]> wrote:

> still some bugs left, especially with selectors with "strange" characters
> such as $: ;):
>
> http://pharo.gforge.inria.fr/doc/1.4/
> http://pharo.gforge.inria.fr/doc/2.0/
>
> Once the configuration for seaside is released I can update the config of
> webdoc to load everything under 2.0. Currently it will fail due to the
> dependency to seaside.

It is getting better all the time.

But I still see a lot of 404's all over - unless every selector with a $: fails of course.

I am also wondering whether the popups/flyovers are a good idea.

Sven

On 2013-03-19, at 09:50, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 19 Mar 2013, at 09:23, Camillo Bruni <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> still some bugs left, especially with selectors with "strange" characters
>> such as $: ;):
>>
>> http://pharo.gforge.inria.fr/doc/1.4/
>> http://pharo.gforge.inria.fr/doc/2.0/
>>
>> Once the configuration for seaside is released I can update the config of
>> webdoc to load everything under 2.0. Currently it will fail due to the
>> dependency to seaside.
>
> It is getting better all the time.
>
> But I still see a lot of 404's all over - unless every selector with a $: fails of course.

every selector does :), I just have to double urlencode the selectors in the
javascript that's all, but well it has to be done :P

> I am also wondering whether the popups/flyovers are a good idea.

yeah I will introduce a delay ~500ms - 1s so they don't disturb you when you
move the cursor over the sources.