uploaded something into MetacelloRepository by mistake.

uploaded something into MetacelloRepository by mistake.

Paul DeBruicker
Hi -

I just uploaded ChronosTimeZoneUtilities-PaulDeBruicker.4.mcz into the
squeaksource MetacelloRepository by mistake.  Could someone please
delete it from there?  I'll put it in the proper place right now.

Thanks.

Re: uploaded something into MetacelloRepository by mistake.

Stéphane Ducasse

> Hi -
>
> I just uploaded ChronosTimeZoneUtilities-PaulDeBruicker.4.mcz into the squeaksource MetacelloRepository by mistake.

No problem paul

> Could someone please delete it from there?  I'll put it in the proper place right now.

We will try :)
But there is no stress.
Typically it would be good to have a kind of validation that check that only ConfigurationOfXXXXX can be published

Stef

> Thanks.

Re: uploaded something into MetacelloRepository by mistake.

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 11:41 PM, Paul DeBruicker <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi -

I just uploaded ChronosTimeZoneUtilities-PaulDeBruicker.4.mcz into the squeaksource MetacelloRepository by mistake.  Could someone please delete it from there?  I'll put it in the proper place right now.

Done.

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com