us can has mc2?

Oscar Nierstrasz

Hi Folks,

Are there plans to integrate Monticello 2 into Pharo?  (I could not
find an issue in the Pharo issues database.)

I understand from Lukas that most of the bootstrapping issues have
been resolved.  Is anyone on this topic?  Is there a good reason to
stick with the old MC?

Cheers,
- on

Re: us can has mc2?

Stéphane Ducasse

> Hi Folks,
>
> Are there plans to integrate Monticello 2 into Pharo?  (I could not
> find an issue in the Pharo issues database.)
>
> I understand from Lukas that most of the bootstrapping issues have
> been resolved.  Is anyone on this topic?  Is there a good reason to
> stick with the old MC?

-support
-open and public repository aka SS2
-understanding
-process
-tools

at least for me.
So we will but not now our plate is quite full.

Re: us can has mc2?

Oscar Nierstrasz

Sounds reasonable.

Nevertheless, it should be flagged somewhere.  Should it be an issue,
or should it be on one of the wiki pages?

I searched, but found nothing.

Is this the right page?

http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/ToDoBetterOnLongTerm

- on

On Apr 9, 2009, at 8:54, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

>> Hi Folks,
>>
>> Are there plans to integrate Monticello 2 into Pharo?  (I could not
>> find an issue in the Pharo issues database.)
>>
>> I understand from Lukas that most of the bootstrapping issues have
>> been resolved.  Is anyone on this topic?  Is there a good reason to
>> stick with the old MC?
>
> -support
> -open and public repository aka SS2
> -understanding
> -process
> -tools
>
> at least for me.
> So we will but not now our plate is quite full.
>
> Stef

Re: us can has mc2?

Stéphane Ducasse
yes
Stef

On Apr 9, 2009, at 9:24 AM, Oscar Nierstrasz wrote:

> Sounds reasonable.
>
> Nevertheless, it should be flagged somewhere.  Should it be an issue,
> or should it be on one of the wiki pages?
>
> I searched, but found nothing.
>
> Is this the right page?
>
> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/ToDoBetterOnLongTerm
>
> - on
>
> On Apr 9, 2009, at 8:54, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>

>>> Hi Folks,
>>>
>>> Are there plans to integrate Monticello 2 into Pharo?  (I could not
>>> find an issue in the Pharo issues database.)
>>>
>>> I understand from Lukas that most of the bootstrapping issues have
>>> been resolved.  Is anyone on this topic?  Is there a good reason to
>>> stick with the old MC?
>>
>> -support
>> -open and public repository aka SS2
>> -understanding
>> -process
>> -tools
>>
>> at least for me.
>> So we will but not now our plate is quite full.
>>
>> Stef

Re: us can has mc2?

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 4:24 AM, Oscar Nierstrasz <[hidden email]> wrote:

Sounds reasonable.

Nevertheless, it should be flagged somewhere.  Should it be an issue,
or should it be on one of the wiki pages?

I searched, but found nothing.

Is this the right page?

http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/ToDoBetterOnLongTerm

In milestone 3, there is an item called: "better source management ". I don't know If this is related to control version.